hello im not sure where to put this but im looking for some help i pretty much got my shard how i want it there is only one thing im missing and i dont know how to do this im looking for a weapon leveling system may it be through deeds or crafting system any help i would be grateful

hello im not sure where to put this but im looking for some help i pretty much got my shard how i want it there is only one thing im missing and i dont know how to do this im looking for a weapon leveling system may it be through deeds or crafting system any help i would be grateful
Hi Kray *waves*
So there are a lot of paths to take here, but all of them are dependent on the version your 'shard is running and which client version it is using. (doubtful any graphics were added that might affect a custom item system, but it is possible).

There are a couple of Evolution Weapon systems and even an addon for Xmlspawner for Leveling items (weapons, armor and clothing). Drop me a PM and we can discuss some options once I know where to begin. :)

Back