Hello!
I am looking to see if anyone knows of a auto loot familiar or pet script, my idea is to have some type of pet act as a auto loot familiar, with maybe a skill up function that could buff a player, Something like a pack horse that can loot corpses killed by other players to downsize the amount of time looting and focus more on mass killing of mobs.

I dont know if there is such a script iv looked everywhere. We are a small family shard and im not a super coder. But if anyone has one or would want to make one I might be able to throw a few bucks towards your time. Let me know if your interested or have one that would be super cool.
Ultimately have something like a imp with a fire hue, that flies around and loots and buffs the players this way when you get back to town or your house you can get your goods. Maybe have a option to pick up certain types of loot but I think that is more down the road if I can figure out how to get one of these.
If anyone has any idea's also that would be cool, I tried to use chatgpt to make one but it got confused, which made me confused so then we both were like time to go look elseware haha!.

Thank you to anyone reading this for reading me babbling on if your a super coder and can point me in the right direction that would be just as good

Master Looter Backpack. it might be modifiable to work only if you have a specific mount. im sure it is thats probably easy to do. I dont know how though.

Back