Looking for an awsome dyetub script.

I want one with the ability to turn on or off to dye furniture, leather, armor, backpacks, runebooks, etc. and to set a price that I want in the script somewhere.

Have a gump for cycling through the hues as you watch them (like in cyclingdyetub).

If I have to, I will make more than one tub script so I can have one for armor, one for furniture, one for runebooks, etc.

Help me find something like this. I have tried cyclingdyetub, universaldyetub, paiduniversaldyetub, and the chargedyetub. Maybe its me, but these olmost do what I want, but need that extra thing to make it right.

@Milva ^
ServUO - Ultima Online Emulation - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Nice xD

The best thing is to compare what each of the items you listed has to offer and attempting to spot the differences and eventually merging them.

Darn!!! :) was in a hurry and didn't even notice this: This resource has been deleted. Deleted by jase giffin, Jul 16, 2015, Reason: bugged being replaced.

Well I tried to hack something together, should work as you wanted.
All prices are set to 0 by default. If you want them to be at a default value you would need to set them in the constructor of the dyetub.

My suggestion, play around with it befor you set it up. Maybe something doesn't work as you want or something.

Attachments

• AwesomeDyeTub.cs
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
Merged the gump and made some adjustments. Here ya go. You still should test it at first though.

Attachments

• AwesomeDyeTub.cs
    30.9 KB · Views: 64
Back