1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for EXPERIENCED Scripter

Discussion in 'Looking For Help' started by decker86, Mar 31, 2014.

1. decker86

decker86 New Member

Hello. My name is Salvatore and i'm looking for an experienced developer that can help me to develop my RP-Shard, since i have no scripter in team.
    The project is very large, so it is difficult to explain what to do here, if any of you is interested please contact me via PM or here in thread and I'll give you my skype contact so that we can talk.

EDIT: Here you can see a lot of my ideas for the shard.

1. http://www.scribd.com/doc/215501179/Twin-Worlds-Project?secret_password=brgp032x594owdqti4w

#1 decker86, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. Toriad

Toriad Shard Owner

I'm not saying there is a problem, but if you are looking for a programmer and you would have better luck by going through the effort of making a detailed explanation of the work you are looking for. If you would like to know why, it shows that you have more than ideas. It takes a greater effort to write down all the concepts, and get a nice looking "Here is what I'm doing, and what I need" post than it is to just wing it in a skype call.

All I am saying is you will be taken more seriously if you can explain what exactly you are planning and what you need in detaill. If you don't want to take the time for that, then you could post a link to some documentation on what it is that you are planing!

Good luck though!

3. decker86

decker86 New Member

• Helpful Helpful x 1