Hey all.... I am starting a new UO server going to be a customized server that will have lots to offer in due time, have been working on the idea's for several weeks now but work has started to pick up and unfortunately i am limited on time to be able to work on the shard. I am looking for a 2 people right now one to be a Lead Designer to be able to spawn and customize the towns to make them more unique to my shard and make things look better, 2nd i am looking for a Scripter with experience to be able to implement the idea's i have for the server as well as possibly write/alter the scripts to make things run smoothly. I will be making it 2d and 3d enabled in time so ppl can use the UOEnhanced client... so anyone that does do the decorating need to take that into consideration.

please Post a reply on here or send me a msg on here as i have yet to setup my e-mail for the server.. Thank you for anyone's interest and hope to find a few good people to build the shard up...

Been several years since i have been in the UO community so please bear with me i am just getting back into the swing of things :)

Back