Looking for help decorating the world and other projects.

We are looking to fill 2+ spots on our team of staff for mostly deco projects, other projects will be added later.

About Us

without getting into specific details, We are in the process of building our server. It is a custom maps RunUO server with some other custom stuff as well including custom music created by me. We already have custom items, utilities, and some quests. Enough to keep players busy for awhile. There is still a lot of room for growth in the world as well. We are currently not open to the public, but have set a date for when we would like to be ready to go live. The server is up most of the time and is set to do daily restarts which most of the time take less then 5 minutes. Longer with massive updates to code, or software updates to the server machine. We are using a modified client version 7.0.15.1 but those interested can get it from me as well as any other needed tools to do the job.

It should be noted that we are a family friendly server, although i swear a lot and use puns, subtle adult humor and themes, We do welcome family members of staff to play, including kids. While we are not public yet, we do encourage family and friends to play, so there is some activity here and there. There is a lot more including world history.

What we are looking for

People who speak fluent English
People who are in the US preferably but not necessary.
People with experience using Pandora's box
People who work well in a team, but are also able to be a self starter and motivator.
People who are very creative.
People who can come up with good quest ideas.
While not completely necessary, coding experience is helpful.(we do not share server copies with just anyone)
Friendly and willing to work with the basic ideas and concepts the server is based on.
We are looking for people who want to be a permanent fixture on our server.
People who enjoy doing these things because we do not pay, so you have to want to be apart of this and want to do the job.

If you are interested or have questions you can contact me on Discord: DaeronModaen#1254
or you can email me @: [email protected] with subject line: UOServer Help
you can also post here too I suppose.

Back