Lately I found myself overwhelmed with too much stuff to do, so here I am looking for someone to help with my side projects:

1. Someone already know that I've reworked and improved Mythic Package Editor. Next phase is to add to the library the ability to read, modify and save the EC files contained into the uop files. Eventually even the CC files.
For this I'm looking for someone who knows c# and .net to start building the basic classes, I already have the code for reading most of the files, so it will be mostly a copy-paste + writing the save function (by reversing the reading one).
The plan is to have a nice and clean code with comments and all, so in general I value more quality than speed :)

2. This second project is something I planned for some time but I didn't even begun for lack of time... The plan is to contribute with the main UO servers scripts in order to support my UI (for EC) on free shards other than OSI. At the moment it only work on OSI because the order of the elements in some gumps is not the same, also some return code of the context menu don't match with OSI.
My UI has been around for 10 years and free shards are still not supported due to those glitch in the scripts :D
Anyway this job is pretty simple: use the debug mode to print the gump elements structure order from OSI and re-arrange the elements in the server scripts so that the gump will match. As for the return codes is just a replace of numbers on the server scripts... in general is all pretty simple and has no impact to the gameplay or what the player can see in game.
For who is not familiar with Pinco's UI, it improves the EC client quality of life and performance compared to the default UI (which I also made for EA). The default UI was supposed to be a starting point, but the devs decided that it was "good enough" like that :D

If you are interested feel free to contact me on discord: Pinco#5969

Back