back close to 2000 to 2010 there was a Shard named aTa (full name i dont remember ..sorry) but i do remember the owner and the staff if anyone might know if this shard is up for taking or might be in the process of coming back please let me know Thank you

OMG!! Mr Hammerhand Thank You so much for this info i was a player there till it went down and i so totally miss everyone (staff ) from there . Once again Thank You so much ..(my player name was Odin-Inferno)

Oh yes Adjournment To Antiquity-those were the days :) but it's not up and will not be any time -it was only patched up to about the beginning of SA . The custom areas and custom armors/ hair etc were very nice!

Thank You Ms Milva for the response .the shard and the staff were and still are the best i have ever meet and probable ever will

We certainly enjoy to hear your positive memories of ATA :) We did have some very enjoyable players for sure -the staff was always very respectful to all.

Would one get into trouble for posting old Gm"s names in here (silly question for a private box but i do try to poke the lines )

Back