as31.postimg.org_b9ajb7tln_cgultima.png

[justif]Vanilla Haven Modern OSI[/justif]​
http://www.crackgaming.com/

Hello, My name is ChawDinky the Owner and one of the Founders of CrackGaming.com. I have been a Ultima Online lover since i was just about 12 years old. Today im looking for staff that would not mind brain storming and advertising the OSI Shard that we have online right now.

I'm back after years of being away and want to make this Ultima Online OSI something that stays forever. I do not want this to be a 1 year fling or 2 month fling. I want this server to evolve into something special. If the ServUO team would not mind i would love to label the OSI under there Name for respect for all they have done in this community. I'm a old member of this community, forced to create a new account due to loosing my account information years ago.

It would bring me great honor and respect if we could jumble up a ServUO community Team to start this OSI Shard. I have a CrackGaming - Teamspeak ALSO a Personal Teamspeak i would have no problem sharing for our project staff. If you have time on your hands and would love to Join the CG ServUO Community Shard Project don't be afraid to contact me at [email protected].

I really want to pull this off, and have no problem giving the ServUO Owners, there rights to the dedicated Server Through Remote Desktop upon Request. Look forward to hearing from some talented people.

If you would like to know how to connect please Use the following Info: IP: 74.91.124.52 Port: 2593
This OSI server is professionally hosted on a good dedicated server located in Chicago.

-- MISSION --

We will get this server as close to a OSI clone as possible, at the same time tweaks will be made and things EA messed up that takes away from the OSI feeling will be removed or replaced with that old feeling of OSI we all used to love. My goal is to create a Shard that is fun, addictive and brings back some of the old features that OSI had.

A few things that will be coming back......

Town Invasions
For now we are keeping the old Banking System
Revamped old Yew Gate Fel PvP
We want our server to have that fun PVM but also that old PvP that made Ultima so much fun.
GM ran Events
Holiday Events

And much more so stay tuned ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Shard Project - Ultima Online Paragon

Looking for staff that would not mind helping me create a custom shard with custom bosses and pvp arenas along with custom tames. I have big plans for a custom shard and would like some talented people involved in my team.

Just hit a message here or PM me. CrackGaming has alot of plans for Multi Ultima Online Shards So far we have "T2A Shard" "OSI Clone Shard" and now want a "Custom Shard - UOParagon"

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely
ChawDinky

Last edited:
Looking for people with motivation and that like to take risks. Actively looking for a mature staff team to get things done.

Still looking join my Discord channel to discuss. Possibility for CO Owner spots!!!!
discord. gg /PmyZc
[doublepost=1469977631][/doublepost]We have to get the right staff on our team to make this possible, i'm not some 10 year old sitting here playing with legos. Its go time. ;)
[doublepost=1470050585][/doublepost]Updated the post above
[doublepost=1470054852][/doublepost]We have a few Devs on board... Things are getting ramped up!!!!!

Still looking for motivated staff to help with bugs - Need Coders - Need Deco GM's.... Looking for active Admins.... Forum Mods the list goes on.. Contact me if interested.

I have updated my post and thread name to include new details about a 3rd shard that is going to be under development. Our custom shard will only be in test phase and not ready for the public eye. Actively looking for staff for it.

Back