I am looking for someone to help me with a few systems I want to develop to improve the PvE situation on my server. I don't need a full time dev for the server, just someone who can do the odd coding gig once or twice a month for these ideas I have. I am also very open to suggestions and counter opinions. I don't need a lackey, I need someone who loves UO like I do, so we can work together to build better mechanics!

All of them are pretty straight forward and nothing crazy, unless you feel like helping build an incentive based guild system like @zerodowned recreated :p

But overall I am looking for someone who is interested in working with me as I build this server. We have about 20-35 active players currently. And if we get donations (when we get donations) I will give you a good percentage of it as I know the work that goes into this.

Honestly though you are welcome to hang out and develop as long as you want, if you are enjoying yourself, all the better!

I want to be fair and keep ya happy as well as understanding that this is a hobby for both of us and we benefit from the server staying lively together.

DM me for more info!

Back