1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some staff

Discussion in 'Looking For Help' started by Ravenwolfe, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

I'm currently developing a Renaissance Era shard using ServUO and would like to have a few trustworthy staff members before opening for Beta.

There are several shards out there that claim the UOR era but they dont include Trammel, which is one of the defining characteristics of that era. I'm going to attempt to fill that gap. I believe there are players out there that enjoy the mechanics of that era but dont want to be forced into pvp.

I can do the major scripting but I have more time out of game than in. I need some people who can spend some time in game, help script, check spawns, and otherwise help me run the shard.

As I am involved with several projects, I need people that I can trust to ultimately run the shard. You can see the website at www.ultimarealms.com. Let me know if you have any interest in this project.

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1