ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I was wondering if anyone had a working ridable Bake Kitsune? I have one but when you mount it it poofs :(

The link between mounts and their body animations is handled both by tiledata.mul and tileart.uop depending on the version of UO you're using.

However, I don't think the Bake Kitsune is rideable by default, so you would have to edit the aforementioned files to link the statuette with an item that is linked to the animation.

What client version are you using, and are you using ClassicUO for your launcher, or something else?
ClassicUO from uo.com
The link between mounts and their body animations is handled both by tiledata.mul and tileart.uop depending on the version of UO you're using.

However, I don't think the Bake Kitsune is rideable by default, so you would have to edit the aforementioned files to link the statuette with an item that is linked to the animation.

Well poop I can't open the tiledata.mul or the tileart.uop
ClassicUO from uo.com

Well poop I can't open the tiledata.mul or the tileart.uop I am trying to get a program to open them up but I am unsure what I will be looking for in them two.
What client version are you using, and are you using ClassicUO for your launcher, or something else?
ClassicUO from uo.com
What do I use to open these files?

Last edited:
Back