I am looking to have a specific shard created and need someone who is is not an absolute novice like myself to spearhead it, running this server is a passion project for my brother and I and we are willing to compensate the individual(s) who can make our dream a reality. message me for more details.

Sounds like a lot of work, I've got a bit much on my plate atm but highly recommend reaching out to @Vharaun if you don't already have someone in mind

Sounds like a lot of work, I've got a bit much on my plate atm but highly recommend reaching out to @Vharaun if you don't already have someone in mind
to give a little more clarity as I feel what I said was rather vague. I only need the person to get it running. I have someone to help with the website. I know enough to make minor changes to the CFG files and what not. I may source outside help in the future of the server if there are any issues or bugs but otherwise just need someone to build the foundation for us. Also, I have not spoke with @Vharaun but I most definitely will. Thank you!

Back