A revolting stench wafts in your direction from this silhouette you just took notice of.

What will you do?

LOL anyway they probably just farted or something?

So I'm a big time UO fan but I've been out of the picture for awhile. In fact I lost track of it all last year so I will most likely have to start over on everything again. Not much to me, I enjoy coming up with ideas and helping others. I don't really enjoy playing the game as much as I enjoy coming up with strange and unusual scenarios. Mostly for experimentation purposes. Might as well consider me a newb. Hows everyone doing? Hows UO life going? I don't play on any server anymore as I've lost track of most of it all. I like to test stuff out mostly. I am a pro at finding out issues lol! Other than that not much to me.

You find that the stench really was just a figment of your imagination. Why did you even invent such a disturbing scent in your mind? There was really no Silhouette either, also a figment of your imagination... Were you sleeping or daydreaming? Or was there something far more sinister occurring before your eyes and nose that you couldn't comprehend?

Naw, it was nothing, nothing at all...

Lox

Hello loxlbutch. welcome to the servuo community forums.

Hows everyone doing? Hows UO life going?
Doing well thanks for asking. UO is my drug of choice.

Been on uo for 16 years now and it does seems like a figment of my imagination. I can think back so far when I was younger and it makes me sad. I've lost many hours of my time on this earth interacting with a video game called Ultima, Ultima Online.

Hello loxlbutch. welcome to the servuo community forums.

Doing well thanks for asking. UO is my drug of choice.
Thank you for the warm welcome, Music is my primary drug of choice, but UO is my secondary drug of choice lol.

Back