Hello!

I just got te branch from ServUO, the latest release version, and after i run it and put the credentials for the first admin account, the system crashes and start compiling all over again;
This is the errror

I have the .net framework installed.

Thanks!!!

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7092.34374
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.17134.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 02/06/2019 23:15:15
Mobiles: 3
Items: 1128
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Uma exceção foi acionada pelo destino de uma chamada. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
em Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() na C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:linha 17
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
em System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
em System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
em Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) na C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:linha 523
em Server.Core.Main(String[] args) na C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:linha 642

Do you have your Server pointing to an updated UO Client installation? It needs to read the MUL/UOP files to get the TileData, which is the part throwing an error.

Hi @Lokai , thanks for the reply.

I have 2 UO installations on my computer. One of them its the last version patched from de original UO web, and the other one is from a old shard i play.
I have tried to set the DataPath of the server pointing to this latest version downloaded from uo.

Its ok to use that version patched from the uo.com website?

Thanks man!

Ok! I think its maybe my DataPath configuration... i think servuo somehow is getting the another UO installation.

I will try to fix that.

And you know if the servUO plays well with that ClassicUO client, made with c# ?

Thanks!

You can also point your game client in the Config folder- then Datapath.cfg
your netframework is 4.0.3? as I believe ServUO works off 4.7.2 now
be sure to run the server with administrator
Just a few ideas :)

Back