I've been searching around both RunUO and ServUO forums for a LOS blocking script. What I am looking for specifically is a LOS blocker that blocks movement and targeting, but allows for text to still be seen.

Example: During OSI events, everyone would gather into Castle British and they wouldn't be able to go paste the steps leading up to the throne, but everyone else could see the GM's text so he could convey his information and get the event rolling.

I realize that this was probably coded specifically into that area, but I was curious if anyone had developed a similar effect with blockers. I'm searching for this function so we can make on the fly events without having to worry about someone trying to disturb the flow of things.

I'd just use the blockers and losblckers that already exist and a communication crystal for the text.

I'd just use the blockers and losblckers that already exist and a communication crystal for the text.

This was the easiest thing to implement. One of the devs changed communication crystals so they would only pick up text from Game Masters+ and it worked out well.

Video of the event if you care to enjoy:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D

Back