Hi all,
i need to turn the mage cast like this:

mantra with player that can move and no way to get cast intterupted by hits
player must stop move before the end of the cast time (when the targhet pointer comes out) and if move from this location the spell cast fizz when try to get a targhet.

for the first point, on spell.cs, i have turn to false blockmovement (line 721) to avoid froze on cast and comment from line 619 to 638, that i think is the check for the disturb on casting, and seem to work

for the second point I think I need to add (also in spell.cs) an istruction to get player position x,y coordinates when the spell state go to sequencing state(think near line 1351);
also I need to get new player x,y coordinates on targhet click, compare with the old one and check if the player has moved from the old position or not;
if moved spell must fizz, if coordinates is the same (player never move after cast) go with spell effects.

can someone help me with syntax and command or have a better idea for getting this result?
I have search in some scripts to find something similar to use like inspiration but I haven’t been able to put together anything that works...

many tanks and sorry for my not so good english
regards

Back