I tried so hard to make the bouras drop the pelt that you can use to imbue resist on your armor, but i only got errors... does anyone have a script to fix the loot tables on the bouras?

One way to do it is add this to your mobile script
Code:
public override void OnDeath(Container c)
  {
  base.OnDeath(c);

if (Utility.RandomDouble() < 0.3) //Remove this line if you want it to be 100%
  c.DropItem(new PixieLeg()); //Replace PixieLeg with your item

}
}

Another way is to add this to Constructable below the fame/karama and this.VirtualArmor
Code:
this.PackItem(new Nightshade(Utility.RandomMinMax(2, 3))); // Replace Nightshade with your item & change 2, 3 to 1, 1 or what ever

Found both these examples in the scripts already in servuo/runuo mobile scripts.

If you want to edit the lootpacks look at Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs Just look at the Gold example

Last edited:
Do me a favor and post this as a bug report, listing the creatures that are not dropping SA resources and the resources each should drop (and the OSI rate of drop if known). This will need to be fixed in the ServUO repo. Thanks

U0guide A pelt will always drop as loot from the aggressive High Plains Boura, and occasionally on the Lowland Boura and the Ruddy Boura in Ter Mur.
They should only drop on these as listed, stratics may show the drop rate per the lowland and ruddy
**Stratics shows no drop rate for these other 2 Boura's- I also found this information about the Boura's but not sure what the fur is used for.
30 Fur (sheared as for sheep)

Last edited:
Back