I built my dungeon twice now. First time I built it I made a tower and I could not teleport around inside and when I used the command "[get location" no matter if I was on the third floor or the first floor, the Z factor was always 0. Thinking I corrupted the Felucca map file, I took a back-up copy and restarted the dungeon. Now the entire dungeon itself is giving me problems, and I can see some of the old deco that I thought I erased. After all this, now I am starting to realize that its not the map file.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

It depends of where you built your dungeon, do you have a picture of the area in question?
Have you been adding statics or using ex, CentrED to place stuffs?

If i can remember right, the z was also an issue on lost land, so since it's at it's right, maybe this could be related.
I do not play enough with custom maps so i can't really explain what happens there. :/

Sounds like server is not using your edited map then... make sure server's uo file directory is set to that of the client's.

Map file may be fine, but what about the accompanying Statics file? Seems like that would be causing the issue more than anything?

I feel so STUPID!!
I looked closer at my Mul Folder and found it missing 2 files that I needed. In which when I first copied them over I must have over-looked them.

So, everything is working fine.

***looking blankly at the screen wondering what to say next***
Thanks all.

Back