hi there how are we? Sorry to bother you all but I can not find the alters to set up the Master of Arts! any idea where it is ??

It's not available in the standard repository, just google daat99 master of the arts. If you meaned that. Depending on what you want, you may need to do some configuring.

If you only want it as a mobile, you can just take out some special rewards which are -unconfigured- not compatible to the original repository, for example runic hammers etc. with custom resources like petrifiedwood.

Last edited:
The Mater of the Arts champ spawn alter is done the same way all the other champ spawns are. You have to place it yourself, then raise the sign 20z to get it. Then set it for the Master of the Arts champ.

Oh I thought there was a stand alone one released :) I did find the mad crafter but not sure it gives leather or just PS

Oh well if you still have it maybe you would like to release it? when you feel up to it that is of course :)

I might.. it only drops PS's & runics though & uses the reg mule. But it is a stand alone champ. Just needed added into the champ system, so I'd have to write all that up.

http://downloads.runuo.net/index.ph...99_20Final/Daat99_20Final/Scripts/Daat99/New/

With a bit adjusting "Master Of The Arts.cs" should be just fine, but not enough for the well known Arti Champ Spawn.

You will need to rewrite ChampionSpawnType.cs to define the ChampionSpawn Type.

Also "(DateTime.Now - info.LastCombatTime) < TimeSpan.FromSeconds( 30.0 )" is bugged in the Arti Script.

Moreover you will have to take out some resources which are not compatible to the official repository, as well as the gargoyle tools, if you won't take them from the same site and integrate them to your scripts folder.

If you have questions, just ask.

Last edited:
Back