ok im running servuo lastest repo and have alot of friends playin on my server... well i created a backup and added alot of scripts to it alot of customs... well we wanna play on it but we dont wanna lose our accounts our items or houses etc.. How can i copy the accounts and the items and stuff from one server to the other... do i need a tool.. the Server i added alot of scripts to is a lil bit older version of servuo... like a couple of months older the one were playing on now is brand new from the repo

Migrating from one version to another usually does not work. I do not know of a tool that will help with this.

well we Started from scratch.. i deleted a quest item that caused the old server to constantly crash if you got near it

Basicly using a newer version than before doesn't cause problems. However you may take the custom scripts with you.

Or rewrite your custom scripts with full compatibility with saves. Or create a tool for your own server, which will allow you to correctly do the transfer.

Back