I am trying to change the mining spots in the game so you only get 1 type of ore in 1 spot or vein at a time.
the idea is so the players can make a mining runebook for mining pacific type of ore.
can any one please help me with this problem thank you.

mining.cs
oreAndStone.RandomizeVeins = Core.ML;
change it to
oreAndStone.RandomizeVeins = false;

mining.cs
change it to
tried that but you are still getting different ore out of it. I only what one type of ore to come out of it.

Maybe you can try this.

In Mining.cs, you can change this line :
Code:

to :
Code:

If you use OWLTR, you may need to tweak something in the OWLTR settings.
I think it can be done directly in game with the daat99 blue stone that is used to configure the settings for that system.
Try [add owltr and you should be able to add that stone in game.

Hopefully it works :)

Edit : oops, I was typing this on my phone... too slow lol

Maybe you can try this.

In Mining.cs, you can change this line :
Code:

to :
Code:

If you use OWLTR, you may need to tweak something in the OWLTR settings.
I think it can be done directly in game with the daat99 blue stone that is used to configure the settings for that system.
Try [add owltr and you should be able to add that stone in game.

Hopefully it works :)

Edit : oops, I was typing this on my phone... too slow lol
tried that but you are still getting different ore out of it. I only what one type of ore to come out of it.

Maybe in the OWLTR scripts then ?

If you search for the file : OWLTROptions.cs and change the mining option to this ?

Code:
AddOption(OPTIONS_ENUM.DAAT99_MINING, new OWLTROption("Daat99 Mining", "Enabling Daat99 Mining will Make the players mine random ores (acording to their skills) everywhere. Disabling it will use the standard OSI vein mining system (they could camp platinum vein 24/7).", false));

If you search for the file : OWLTROptions.cs and change the mining option to this ?

Code:
AddOption(OPTIONS_ENUM.DAAT99_MINING, new OWLTROption("Daat99 Mining", "Enabling Daat99 Mining will Make the players mine random ores (acording to their skills) everywhere. Disabling it will use the standard OSI vein mining system (they could camp platinum vein 24/7).", false));
I will try it and let you now thank you
[doublepost=1543942589][/doublepost]

Code:
I tried that and it didn't work you still get more then one ore

Hi @stacey

I'm afraid I don't know what is wrong then ... I will try to find out though, as it seems I have the same configuration as you on my shard : owtrl+... I didn't know there were other systems that could interfere on mining veings than mining.cs and owtrloptions.

I'll let you know if I find out the problem ^^

Hi @stacey

I'm afraid I don't know what is wrong then ... I will try to find out though, as it seems I have the same configuration as you on my shard : owtrl+... I didn't know there were other systems that could interfere on mining veings than mining.cs and owtrloptions.

I'll let you know if I find out the problem ^^
thank you

Back