Hello, i cant seem to add any runic kits or hammers or whatever. Only runic that comes up form [add is the large runbook.
I see the .cs files but i can not add them manual in game as test. Can someone tell me what im missing? Thanks.

google search this site by typing "site:servuo.com add runic tool command" maybe you find it... if i knew it i would tell you i guess i kinda remember i can find out one second...

so when i type "[add runichammer" i get this message
1607224027830.png
the message tells you how to type it out so the command for a valorite runic hammer is

"[add runichammer Valorite"

if you want it to have 1000 uses type...

"[add runichammer Valorite 1000"

google search this site by typing "site:servuo.com add runic tool command" maybe you find it... if i knew it i would tell you i guess i kinda remember i can find out one second...

so when i type "[add runichammer" i get this message
View attachment 17188
the message tells you how to type it out so the command for a valorite runic hammer is

"[add runichammer Valorite"

if you want it to have 1000 uses type...

"[add runichammer Valorite 1000"
thank you so much. I would have been lost on the craftresource message. So far, I've only been typing [add keyword and searching in menu.
While you are here, do you happen to know how i can add 2 story statues? Again, [add statue doesn't have 2 stories. I am only able to dupe ( not turn) the 2 in front of moonglow bank. I am able to "get" the 8 in covetous. It would be nice to be able to get statues that i can turn for decoration.

yeah the add menu is really outdated, sadly. Apparently it has to be separately updated. The test center defaults have all the runic hammers/sewing kits in a new character's bank box, I used that and trial and error to figure out the fletching/carpentry names (RunicFletcherTool and RunicDovetailSaw, incidentally).

Personally I just go spelunking in UOFiddler for item IDs. Depending on what client version you have, there's all kinds of crazy stuff in there :)

[add runicsewingkit barbedleather 999
would give you a barded runic kit with 999 use
One day i will figure out pandora's box and or fiddler and learn it all.

Last edited:
[add runicsewingkit barbedleather 999
would give you a barded runic kit with 999 use
One day i will figure out pandora's box and or fiddler and learn it all.
Ty sir I been doing runicsewingkit barbedhided..lol
Post automatically merged:

For tailoring sewingkit didn't have bag or backpack as item to create so I added on deftailor.. color didn't change to leather color of hide..

Back