Hello, I'm in the middle of modifying ServUO to get it into the proper ML era I want it to be at, but there are a few newer functions I'd like to carry over from later expansions. Users will be using the newer clients so I wanted to get the extra status bar elements to work with the current expansion set to ML such as FC/FCR/HCI/DCI ect.. Obviously they work when you set your expansion to one of the newer ones which would lead me to believe that it wouldn't be all that difficult to get them working with previous expansions. Can someone point me in the right direction please? :)

you'll want to find where the features and their functionalities are defined and there should be a check of some kind, generally an if statement where if Core.ML then this or if Core.SA do other thing. When you find them, and I've not used them so I don't know where they are, you can sometimes just comment out the if part (and brackets if there are any for the if statement) and that could do it.

Ya I found it I think , but it doesn't seem to want to keep updated or even sometimes the stats are inaccurate. For example when I first login and open the status bar the extra stats like FC/FCR/LMC ect show as zero until I take an item on or off then it updates, but when I do it with LMC it isn't accurate. While I have only an ornament and inquisitors resolution it should show has 18 LMC but it shows 20. Also when I close the status bar and reopen it, it shows all the extra stats as zero like when I first log in.

I've attempted to do it 2 different ways

In Packets.cs line ~3584

if (Core.HS && ns != null && ns.ExtendedStatus)
{
type = 6;
EnsureCapacity(ns.IsEnhancedClient ? 151 : 121);
}
else if (Core.ML && ns != null && ns.SupportsExpansion(Expansion.ML))
{
//Change here type = 5 to type = 6
type = 6;
EnsureCapacity(91);
}

and

//Change here Core.HS to Core.ML
if (Core.ML && ns != null && ns.ExtendedStatus)
{
type = 6;
EnsureCapacity(ns.IsEnhancedClient ? 151 : 121);
}
else if (Core.ML && ns != null && ns.SupportsExpansion(Expansion.ML))
{
type = 5;
EnsureCapacity(91);
}

I'm still learning this stuff so maybe i'm not picking the right parts
[doublepost=1510044981][/doublepost]NM I figured it out, I needed to repeat it in another section. Thanks for your help. There still is one weird thing happening, I noticed when I put on a Tunic of Fire it increased my LMC by 1 but the armor doesn't have the stat, is this normal behavior? Same with Leggings of Bane.

Last edited:
glad you found the parts you needed. For the LMC stuff I've no idea what would be up with them.

Back