Thagoras submitted a new resource:

Mobile Megapack - Mobiles

I WAS going to separate these into their categories....but then I couldn't place them into good even groups.
So here's the mega pack. It contains 52 mobiles. You've probably seen a number of them around on other sites. I've cleaned up what I could. Again, the majority of these can be found on that sprite site I've posted.
View attachment 22183View attachment 22184View attachment 22185View attachment 22192
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I have downloaded this and others you have released and I have some concerns about these it seems you don't have the correct frame count on a lot of the blocks for these animations. The walk animations on almost all of your high animation files is incorrect there will need to be 10 frames per each direction if not you will get skipping and flashing while in game and not a smooth animation run. I'm not sure if your just throwing these into a vd file with out counting the frames not knowing how many frames are supposed to be in each animation block but if you look at my guide in this thread https://www.servuo.com/archive/animation-information.1835/. it should help you.

Back