i have been playing with xml spawner to spawn unique mobs with abilities i get everything correct inputed into the spawn but the xmlweaponability command does not effect the mob they will not use designated abilities that i have set perhaps some one can help me figure out what i am doing wrong

Can you manually add the weaponability ( ADDATT xmlweaponability BleedAttack ) ?
Did you do the installation step for WeaponAbility.cs?
Code:
  public virtual WeaponAbility GetWeaponAbility()
  {
  	// ARTEGORDONMOD
  	// allow creatures special attack ability to be specified by the xmlweaponability attachment
  	XmlWeaponAbility a = (XmlWeaponAbility)XmlAttach.FindAttachment(this, typeof(XmlWeaponAbility));
  	if (a != null)
  	{
    return a.WeaponAbility;
  	}
  	else
  	{
    return null;
  	}
  }

And at the top of the file:
Code:
using Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2;

1st off Tass23, I always enjoy reading your posts.

I went through and added this to my sandbox and ran some tests. All attempts to get the bleedattack to work through xml spawner is not working. I made sure the monster had 70 in tactics. I was wondering if there was something I missed?
1713305121432.png
Can you manually add the weaponability ( ADDATT xmlweaponability BleedAttack ) ?
Did you do the installation step for WeaponAbility.cs?
Code:
  public virtual WeaponAbility GetWeaponAbility()
  {
      // ARTEGORDONMOD
      // allow creatures special attack ability to be specified by the xmlweaponability attachment
      XmlWeaponAbility a = (XmlWeaponAbility)XmlAttach.FindAttachment(this, typeof(XmlWeaponAbility));
      if (a != null)
      {
    return a.WeaponAbility;
      }
      else
      {
    return null;
      }
  }

And at the top of the file:
Code:
using Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2;