Hi everybody.

Long time UO player but completely new to ServUO and beginning my own server.

So I went through the steps to install ServUO and start my own server (don't plan on playing with anyone else, it's purely for my own nostalgic purposes) and I managed to set everything up to the point where I could log in and createworld.

The problem I am encountering is that whenever I find a monster (take britain graveyard for example) the spawns appears as if they are half popping out of the ground. Indeed, I created a Daemon in the middle of Britain and the same thing occured. Any ideas how I can fix this?

The second thing is that when I login in after having logged out, my character will also appear underground and I can see all the NPC's who are also stuck. There is nothing I can do in this state and I have to end up using the [stuck command to get myself free.

Any fixes for this issue would be much appreciated! I used the search function but unfortunately couldn't find any problem similar to mine.

Cheers.

You need to fix the datapath in Config/Datapath.cfg point to your game client :) should do the trick

You need to fix the datapath in Config/Datapath.cfg point to your game client :) should do the trick
How exactly?
I have the same problem. I downloaded UOML fully updated from the resources here and unzipped it to \ServUO\uoml

The datapath.cs (EDIT: I meant the /config/Datapath.cfg, just wrote the wrong ending) looks like this:
Code:
CustomPath=uoml
There is no explanation if this needs to be in "" or // or \\ or full path. I don't even know if said UOML will suffice. :D

Last edited:
Try the Config folder then open datapath.cfg and point to your game client there. If you still have a problem we will need some one with the ML experience to help out . :)

Sorry, my mistake, the Datapath.cfg is the file I meant and quoted. I will try to use the full path.

EDIT:
Full path does not solve the problem:
Code:
CustomPath=E:\ServUO-master\uoml
Yes, I recompiled it with the "Compile.WIN - Release.bat" after changing.

Also, doors have not been generated by [createworld - this may be related?
[doublepost=1545881371][/doublepost]Dear prot0. As you might have read, this fixed it for me:
ServUO is up to TOL (Time Of Legends) you can download the classic client here https://uo.com/Client-Download/ once it is downloaded I would check the client exe in the game folder to be sure it's at least 7.0.73,13 -so dump the ML client :)

Last edited:
Back