TwilightRaven,

Can you go into a little bit more of detail?

Are you needing a moongate or a public moongate (moongates act like teleporters and public moongates act like the moongates that get you from town to town)

TwilightRaven,

More than likely that is a script but I bet if you can just download a skill ball script go into the script and find the item id for the skill ball and change it to the moongate ID. Now if you are wanting something specific like say one moongate only gives 100 magery, I would assume you could in that same script just remove the option for it to select specific skills and make it like a mandatory skill when walked through.

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

TwilightRaven,

just type [add moongate and spawn it on the ground then type [get itemid and it will give you the ID of that item.

- Nyght_Hex -

OK. So I set the id to a moongate and changed over the variables so they don't conflict with the skill tome i modified. The moon gate shows up, but I nothing happens when I enter it.

Ok this is a question I can answer.

In your shard, type [add moongate and target the place you want to place the gate. Then [props it. It will have a menu like below (see pic). Change "target" to the coordinates of the place you want the moongate to take you.Change "targetmap" to the facet: Trammel, Malas, etc.
Then you can also change the hue in that menu too to change the color of the moongate. Change "name" to what you want the moongate to be called. For example, you might want to change it to "Britain" if the moongate leads to Britain. Finally, to find the coordinates of where you want to go, go to that place and type [where to get the coordinates, then go back and plug them into the moongate.

Any questions?

Back