1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most recent bug free ....

Discussion in 'ServUO Discussion' started by Rochaven, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Rochaven

Rochaven Member

What is the most recent bug free release atm? 54 ? 54.... or are all released clients still a "work in progress" so to speak?

2. Hank

Hank Active Member

https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO The latest github release is -generally- the most bug free public release.
    Also you said clients, did you mean servers?

3. Rochaven

Rochaven Member

Meaning servers, thank you for correcting me. I'm looking to see if i can figure out how to take all the dang snow out around the towns as well. Many of the family on our shard are 60+ and the snow hurts their eyes so they say , so i said i would look into that. I tried a "seasonal change" script but all that done was change the trees.......didnt work . Anyhow i'll nose around in Git

4. Milva

Admin Moderator

If you patch up your game client it will remove all the snow :)

5. Rochaven

Rochaven Member

Hmm i thought i had it fully patched lol 7.0.34.15

6. Milva

Admin Moderator

Mine is at 7.0.34.23 which removed the snow :)

7. Hank

Hank Active Member

Someone should write up a list of all the snow/summer patches! It would be very useful, I actually have a backup of the snow season for my files so during the winter I can replace my game files with them and have it themed right.

8. Rochaven

Rochaven Member

Sometimes we do love the snow but omg...... when i up my patch lol i forgot about my hue file and it overwrote it LOL, good thing i keep EVERYTHING backedup on a flash stick lol, but to be able to switch on a fly between winter and summer would be sweet for ssure. Up to 7.0.34.23 . I been studying about how to apply the updates here too, to "update" my servo uo . Hopefully i'll be brave enough to try that soon . Once i figure out how to get my house file to allow my players to have 3 houses. Thats been todays job, not successful yet but i shall conqueror thee !