Most recent bug free ....

Rochaven

Jan 21, 2014
Shard Name
Scales Of Justice
What is the most recent bug free release atm? 54 ? 54.... or are all released clients still a "work in progress" so to speak?

Rochaven

Jan 21, 2014
Shard Name
Scales Of Justice
Meaning servers, thank you for correcting me. I'm looking to see if i can figure out how to take all the dang snow out around the towns as well. Many of the family on our shard are 60+ and the snow hurts their eyes so they say , so i said i would look into that. I tried a "seasonal change" script but all that done was change the trees.......didnt work . Anyhow i'll nose around in Git

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
If you patch up your game client it will remove all the snow :)

Rochaven

Jan 21, 2014
Shard Name
Scales Of Justice
Hmm i thought i had it fully patched lol 7.0.34.15

Hank

Nov 14, 2013
Earth
Someone should write up a list of all the snow/summer patches! It would be very useful, I actually have a backup of the snow season for my files so during the winter I can replace my game files with them and have it themed right.

Rochaven

Jan 21, 2014
Shard Name
Scales Of Justice
Sometimes we do love the snow but omg...... when i up my patch lol i forgot about my hue file and it overwrote it LOL, good thing i keep EVERYTHING backedup on a flash stick lol, but to be able to switch on a fly between winter and summer would be sweet for ssure. Up to 7.0.34.23 . I been studying about how to apply the updates here too, to "update" my servo uo . Hopefully i'll be brave enough to try that soon . Once i figure out how to get my house file to allow my players to have 3 houses. Thats been todays job, not successful yet but i shall conqueror thee !