I been wondering about this since i first started playing on free shards (2years now). wondering why have i never seen mounted npcs riding around... is this possible & can anybody point me in the right direction ty

P.S. the Npcharaters need to have speaking priv's for quest giving & attackable for faction progression etc.

attackable guard script plan to use this for my npc factions template

Last edited:
amazing thanks i love xml spawner 2 its power plain & simple... i gave up RunUO site cause it wouldnt send verify email not sure if you can even join still & anything downloadable needs account verified. Ill make sure to search there too. this is epic ty

There is a downside to this, at least with mounted quest npcs. If they're spawn with a home range of zero (And therefore don't randomly walk) there will be instances of them 'dismounting' whilst the npc does one of their idle animations. They don't literally dismount, but it does look rather screwy for the few seconds that this occurs.

I normally spawn NPC's on XmlSpawners and I use Ethereal Mounts to avoid needing to worry about dealing with the mounts in the aftermath of it's death. Also, this is the best option as you have to take into consideration the Dismount Weapon Ability, and also the Bola's. Both of these could dismount a player.

Back