OK I have this Mount in the game and holds the Mountedid but this isnt working with the evo unicorn and I made a evo Charger does the same thing.. :( heres pic's. Am i missing somthing in the script?? And it shrinks into a ball LOL

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    381.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    381.6 KB · Views: 38
OK I have this Mount in the game and holds the Mountedid but this isnt working with the evo unicorn and I made a evo Charger does the same thing.. :( heres pic's. Am i missing somthing in the script?? And it shrinks into a ball LOL
Ok when I changed the itemid in [props it worked but I am unsure where to put that in its script.

Trying for the BodyValue to stay. I changed in [props the ItemId and that worked. Here ya go. thanks

Attachments

• ChargerEvoSpec.cs
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
  • RainbowUnicorn.cs
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
  • TrueChargerOfTheFallen.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
  • UnicornEvoSpec.cs
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
In the /Data folder you'll find the file shrink.cfg

Make sure there's a bodyID and shrunken itemID pair for your new mounts. If there isn't, the system uses the ball instead.

The shrunken value for new unicorn is 0x9E35

In the /Data folder you'll find the file shrink.cfg

Make sure there's a bodyID and shrunken itemID pair for your new mounts. If there isn't, the system uses the ball instead.

The shrunken value for new unicorn is 0x9E35
Ok tyvm got it
Post automatically merged:

Trying for the BodyValue to stay. I changed in [props the ItemId and that worked. Here ya go. thanks
I sent the right .cs ? One of the evo's and the normal
Ok tyvm got it
I gave you the wrong Unicorn :( The one I was putting in the evo script Is the one in the above Pics Sorry about that

Last edited:
Back