MrRiots

Self-proclaimed Legend
MrRiots submitted a new resource:

MrRiots [Custom UO Art Package] - Custom UO Art

This will hopefully be one of the last art packages I release this year.
This package includes items I have made myself, from the bottom up in Photoshop and some items are remade OSI EA items.

It has been a journey making these the past few days and I have learned alot.
I am aware that this is a special style. But hopefully some will enjoy this and your players aswell.
Feel free to use this as you please and edit them to make them fit your style.

Thank you!

- Log basket
- Stained...

Read more about this resource...

Love the clocks!
Lighting.png

I used a lighten rgb brush on left side and darken rgb brush on right side. Using this fix sometimes creates black and holes that have to be repaired after installing into fiddler you can change background color of thumbnail preview to reveal the holes then take a screenshot and repair the holes. Then paste the repaired image over damaged one. I love the statues. But, shadow on wrong side of images drives me nuts. lol Just constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Love the clocks!
View attachment 22443

I used a lighten rgb brush on left side and darken rgb brush on right side. Using this fix sometimes creates black and holes that have to be repaired after installing into fiddler you can change background color of thumbnail preview to reveal the holes then take a screenshot and repair the holes. Then paste the repaired image over damaged one. I love the statues. But, shadow on wrong side of images drives me nuts. lol Just constructive criticism.
Thanks for the heads up! I will keep this in mind when shading objects, but some things slip by in the haste! :)
The statues were one of the things I converted to work for UO, I shouldent have hurried to finish them up.

Thanks again guru Otimpyre!

Back