MrRiots

Self-proclaimed Legend
MrRiots submitted a new resource:

Floristry/Florism, simple crafting - Potted Plant Crafting

MrRiots Simple Floristry/Florism

Its just a simple, yet fun script including:

- DefFlorism (Easy to edit to how you want it and add more stuff to it)
- Florist Tool Box
- New Potted Plants (based on IDs, non addons)
- Florist NPC
- SBFlorist
- Crafting Resources

---
Easy to edit and make it into whatever you want it to be, or use it as a base to create your own crafting

View attachment 19863

Install:

Drop in your Custom Folder and Compile
Might require later patches...

Read more about this resource...

Error:
Custom\1_19_22\Floristry\Floristry\FLoristryDef\DefFloristry.cs(234,13): error CS1028: Unexpected preprocessor directive

C#:
Errors:
 + Customs/TESTING/New/Floristry/SBFlorist.cs:
    CS0234: Line 5: The type or namespace name 'Apiculture' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

This is nice!!

If you don't mind, I'd be glad to have the commented out resource too! Where can I find them?
1676972735321.png

If going to have a resource might want to have it a complete resource missing almost all the plants in system except the #region Various Potted Plants the rest do not exist. or just release a version with the others taken out of the DefFloristry taken out. Also might want to add that you will have to edit the Clilco.mul file 1124635 will need to be edited to be <CENTER>FLORISTRY MENU</CENTER>.

If going to have a resource might want to have it a complete resource missing almost all the plants in system except the #region Various Potted Plants the rest do not exist. or just release a version with the others taken out of the DefFloristry taken out. Also might want to add that you will have to edit the Clilco.mul file 1124635 will need to be edited to be <CENTER>FLORISTRY MENU</CENTER>.

I made this with the stock client, so I did not edit any clilocs. Therefor I did not add it as a requirement.
This was my first release ever coming back to UO modding, so sure it has flaws.
My future releases, if it to be code or assets will be better maintained and cared for than this. But I'm not removing it since it's easily editable to do whatever one wish to do with it.

Oh its ok think its neat just saying when trying to add was kinda frustrating since none of the plants except a few were in the package had to do alot of editing to it unless the plants are part of some other package or can be found somewhere else and the cliloc is easy to do just saying a quick edit to description would be cool so people know they will need to edit the cliloc. It is easy to add new things to the list of craftables but for someone new trying to add this it will throw up tons of errors saying missing plants.

Back