I'm trying to make the Mythic Package Editor work a little bit, to be precise, I'm trying to make the file add/remove/replace working again.

Now, after fixing some basics (so that it could list all files), it saves the uop file. BUT the client doesn't read it correctly, it's like some data is missing...
I tried to just open interface.uop file that is 179.101 KB, and save it again as it is and it becomes 177.456 KB, so for some reason there is something missing in there and the client won't start anymore :/

If anyone have any ideas let me know, here is the link of the repository if you want to do some tests:

Good news, I've finally fixed the saving system of Mythic Package Editor. Now it saves and load uop correctly and you can even replace/add files :D

Now the next objective would be to find a way to determine the file names automatically... if someone has any idea, let me know :)

Ok, I finally completed the colossal job of cleaning up the code and improving the tool once and for all :D
For the file names, I've just improved the old hash search (now called brute force), making it faster (huge speed increase since now only check the files without names instead of ALL the files).

Also now there is:
- the preview feature that allows you to see text/image files without unpacking
- prevents from adding/replacing a file that is already inside the archive with the same path
- shows extra info on the files (like the md5 hash and the mime type).
- the buttons no longer remain active when you can't use them
- no more mesage dialogs every 2 seconds (you can read the info on the status bar).
- and several other QoL improvements here and there :D

If you find any problem let me know :)

Hello @Pinco, glad to see you are still about doing amazing things! Can you comment on this, what its capabilities are / are not? I cannot seem to find any info on this app, how to use it or what it would be used for.
Does any one have any info on this one, please and thank you!

Hello @Pinco, glad to see you are still about doing amazing things! Can you comment on this, what its capabilities are / are not? I cannot seem to find any info on this app, how to use it or what it would be used for.
Does any one have any info on this one, please and thank you!
it's pretty much like a "winzip" for uop files :D
You open, add/replace/remove/extract files and it works for EC, while the older version didn't work... Plus there are lots of additions compared to the old KR version :D

Interesting, I don't think I'm at the point of needed to add / remove / edit stuff in the files, but it is definitely intriguing, thank you

I'm planning to expand the mythic package library with the ability to read/write as many files as possible (animations, statics, tiledata, etc...). If someone wants to help, let me know :D

Back