UO Client version 7.0.20.0
CentrED version 0.7.9
Windows 7 x64

I've been trying to install CenteED+ for two days and keep getting the same error with everything I have tried. The server installs and creates a XML file but when I go to load the client I get this error:

Cannot Create empty directory.
Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption
Press Cancel to kill the program.

I have tried installing Centred on my C drive and got the error, uninstalled, deleted appdata folder, and then tried it on my F drive thinking moving it off the system drive might solve the problem. I've done the same with my UO client. Ive tried them on the same drives, and opposing drives in all combinations. I've also tried to run everything in admin mode and I also set each folder to have full control for all users as a last resort. Nothing has worked.

Here is my Xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CEDConfig Version="6">
<Language>..\Language\English.ini</Language>
<Port>2597</Port>
<Map>
<Map>F:\Ultima Online\map0.mul</Map>
<StaIdx>F:\Ultima Online\staidx0.mul</StaIdx>
<Statics>F:\Ultima Online\statics0.mul</Statics>
<Width>896</Width>
<Height>512</Height>
<Prefix></Prefix>
<Format>0x0000000C</Format>
</Map>
<Tiledata>F:\Ultima Online\tiledata.mul</Tiledata>
<Radarcol>F:\Ultima Online\radarcol.mul</Radarcol>
<Accounts>
<Account>
<Name>admin</Name>
<PasswordHash>d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e</PasswordHash>
<AccessLevel>255</AccessLevel>
<LastPos x="0" y="0"/>
<Regions/>
</Account>
</Accounts>
<Regions/>
</CEDConfig>

Anyone have any ideas? Is there a better alternative to creating a map from scratch?
Thanks in advance.

Have... Have you tried just hitting ok?

I'm not trying to be flippant, this is a regular error, and doesn't appear to actually mean anything. I too, get that message, and it hasn't meant anything for the years I've been using CED.

Aye I have hit ok and played around with the program a bit. I just wanted to make sure this wasnt going to cause unneeded headaches down the road.

Thanks for the help!

Back