ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Renaissance
I'm using Runuo 2.0 and I have port forwarded my ip address but still no one can login only i can login with my local address. I'm patched to 7.0.10
murderuo.servebeer.com 2593

Does your RunUO console show your public IP address?

If so, if you ping that domain name, does it resolve to that IP address?

Does your RunUO console show your public IP address?

If so, if you ping that domain name, does it resolve to that IP address?
It shows listening on 192.168.x.xxx.but doesn't show the ip address connected to the murderuo.servebeer.com.
If i try to use the ipv6 address it doesn't show anything and just says connecting

Check your ServerList.cs script for this and try that URL to see if your public IP displays to you. The URL in your file may be different than mine.

private static IPAddress FindPublicAddress()
{
try {
WebRequest req = HttpWebRequest.Create( "http://icanhazip.com/" );
req.Timeout = 15000;

Check your ServerList.cs script for this and try that URL to see if your public IP displays to you. The URL in your file may be different than mine.

private static IPAddress FindPublicAddress()
{
try {
WebRequest req = HttpWebRequest.Create( "http://icanhazip.com/" );
req.Timeout = 15000;
Ok I tried that and nothing happened. It still shows 192.168.1.132 and i still can't use the domain name murderuo.servebeer.com

Thats a local IP anything with a 192.168 is a local anything with a 192.168 is normal set by a router to give multiple devices different ip addresses for different pc and other things to the internet. Find out from the place you got the hosting name what the ip is for that name.
then in your ServerList.cs

public static readonly string Address = "type IP here";

Then in your Client files makes sure the login.cfg file has
LoginServer=type IP here,2594

Thats a local IP anything with a 192.168 is a local anything with a 192.168 is normal set by a router to give multiple devices different ip addresses for different pc and other things to the internet. Find out from the place you got the hosting name what the ip is for that name.
then in your ServerList.cs

public static readonly string Address = "type IP here";

Then in your Client files makes sure the login.cfg file has
LoginServer=type IP here,2594
ok I changed the ipaddress on serverlist.cfg to murderuo.servebeer.com
I changed the LoginServer address in the client files to murderuo.servebeer.com 2593
See if you can login... if you want hehe.
I still can't connect only by the 192.xxx.x.xxx
I also get this error sometimes

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginSend(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at Server.Network.NetState.Flush()

Back