Hello, I'm having an issue with my pots not starting countdown when I try to do combo spells with them. I do have AOS enabled for my server and was wondering how to go about removing this? I tried deleting this line, but it didn't work.
C#:
        if ( Core.AOS && (from.Paralyzed || from.Frozen || (from.Spell != null && from.Spell.IsCasting)) )
            {
                from.SendLocalizedMessage( 1062725 ); // You can not use that potion while paralyzed.
                return;
            }

Attachments

• BaseConflagrationPotion.cs
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Did you just remove 1 line? Because if you remove the whole block you showed there, it should work (based on the 5 lines ;) )

Did you just remove 1 line? Because if you remove the whole block you showed there, it should work (based on the 5 lines ;) )
Yes I removed the 5 lines, but still getting the same issue.

"You can not use that potion while paralyzed."

Just had to make sure, nope after I removed (in my case even just the spell casting part)

It works fine. Did you restart / recompile?

Just had to make sure, nope after I removed (in my case even just the spell casting part)

It works fine. Did you restart / recompile?
yes I restarted and compiled and still didn't work. My expansion is ML
Post automatically merged:

Its fine if it is ML. I removed the spell check on it, casted a demon, and while it was casting I threw the potion, so it is just that area you found

Its fine if it is ML. I removed the spell check on it, casted a demon, and while it was casting I threw the potion, so it is just that area you found
Still getting error. When I change my expansion to "None" it works just fine. ML seems to be the issue.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
that works because at that point Core.AOS from the if you posted is false, since it is false it will skip the if

lol I figured out the issue. It was BaseExplosionPotion.cs file that was preventing it. Conflagration may also prevented it, but once I removed these 2 lines
C#:
                from.SendLocalizedMessage( 1062725 ); // You can not use a purple potion while paralyzed.
                return;

it worked

Back