ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
Ok so I have got the evo and shrink system working on my pub57. It all works, and I can access it all and create all items with my GM account. However on my public account I have no way of getting hold of any of it. Leashes are not for sale at animal trainer and I do not know how to get hold of evo eggs or dust etc. please would someone explain the system to me and how it works... thanks

Reactions: Zsu
Maybe you need to add eggs/dust on any creature in game,take a look (if you have on your server) the Dragon guardian or any guardian,they are monsters to drop eggs.

Depending upon what copy of the EVO pet stuff that you have, it may have come with a "Pet Brush" if it did come with that pet brush players use that pet brush as a crafting tool that allows them to make the pet leash. You may have to add the pet brush to the buy sell files of one of the NPC's, an Animal Trainer for example, then players will be able to buy it from the Animal Trainer and craft their own Leashes.
As for players getting the eggs, there should be a "Guardian" for each of your EVO creatures, you will have to spawn these guardians somewhere in the world and once players kill the guardians each has a chance of dropping an egg. Once players obtain the egg a timer begins, usually it is setup for 15 minutes, once that timer expires they can doubleclick on the egg and it will hatch their new EVO pet.

Had this in the past if its not in the evo folder- but hasn't been updated

Attachments

• GuardianDustSpirit.cs
    2.8 KB · Views: 10
Ok so for the life of me I cannot spawn a guardian...they just don’t come up in the [add menu and when I search files for what it’s called...and type [add guardiandragon it takes me to search Gump where no guardians can be found...super strange...

What exactly do you mean by recompile? Restart? Or something more complex?

Edit: Was having a brain fart...figured it out. I can now spawn them:) Thank you

Last edited:
Back