My shard has the ability to go grey in tram and also be a murderer in tram. I want to make it so any red entering tram or any one who becomes a criminal in tram will be telleported to a specific location in fel. So technically it would be awesome if they just auto disappeared to fel but the way i imagine it they are able to stand still in tram but if they take a step they get teleported. tips hints or pointers appreciated

This is a quick edit to PlayerMobile.cs around line 5436 in the OnMove(Direction d) Method, edit to match the following.

Code:
        protected override bool OnMove(Direction d)
        {
            if (Criminal || Murderer)
                MoveToWorld(Location, Map.Felucca);

if (Party != null && NetState != null)
            {
                Waypoints.UpdateToParty(this);
            }

You probably want this because the above code will teleport them no matter where they are and they would just be stuck forever. You also just don't want to teleport them to the same coordinates they were in Trammel...as those coordinates in Felucca may not exist (the worlds are a tad different in places) or they may end up in someone's house in Fel.

C#:
            if ((Criminal || Murderer) && Map != Map.Felucca)
                PickALocationOfYourChoice;

A random location is better...like have them pop out a random moongate in Fel for example.

dude you guys freaking rule thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

well I tried... I tried just about every trick in my book lol

C#:
            if (MapMap.Trammel)
            {
                if (Criminal || Murderer)
                {   
                MoveToWorld(new Point3D(1399, 1873, -90), Map.Felucca);
                }
            }

CS0029: Line 5458: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.Map' to 'bool'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

it also says that "&&" cannot be applied to server.map because it's a "bool". so... what do i need to do install Vita-Nex?
Post automatically merged:

oh gawd! I did it... it just needs 2 = instead of 1.

Last edited:
I noted in the ServUO-master/Config/General.cfg file there is a setting that states:

Script:
# Select false to allow reds in non-felucca facets

RestrictRedsToFel=True

It defaults to [True] but I think there is another setting that allows VvV (Vice Vs. Virtue) to override that.

Back