I have been working a bit of my shard and i am having problems with making the tile not decay,
Tried the decay = false in the script never worked. also there is no decay edit after placing the tile on the floor
If anyone can help me please as its the final part of my shard.

Attachments

• VendorTile.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 9
I have been working a bit of my shard and i am having problems with making the tile not decay,
Tried the decay = false in the script never worked. also there is no decay edit after placing the tile on the floor
If anyone can help me please as its the final part of my shard.

Not sure if this will work:
Code:
public override TimeSpan DecayTime { get { return false } }

When is the item disappearing? Generally if an item is set to movable false the decay is not valid.
I'm going to guess the tile is vanishing after you place the vendor, if that's the case it's because of the line that reads "pvt.delete();".

Totally unrelated to the topic: When you cast o to PlayerVendorTile you want to check it vs null instead of using o is PlayerVendorTile. Just a little thing but the reason why is that if o is a PlayerVendorTile you're pvt will be there, if it is not then it won't be anything (null). Checking with o is PlayerVendorTile will pretty much repeat what you already did with the as one line up.
Code:
PlayerVendorTile pvt = o as PlayerVendorTile;
	if ( pvt != null )

If still having issues after getting rid of the pvt.delete(); line let me know but I hope that solves it.

Thank you for all your responses i did try editing

publicoverride TimeSpan DecayTime {get{return false}}
but it did not like it and crashed the server also editing the tile delete never worked its got me a bit confused lol.

I read the script three times and I see no reason that it's decaying. Hope someone else can help you here.

A esay way to fix your problem would be to set xmlspawners and keep respawning it over and over, so there would be always a vendortile.

I have vendortile too on my server if i recall good they dont decay, im going to test

shot in the dark because Ive never had a vendor tile decay sometimes its the height of them You place it and a save or 2 later there gone place another and same thing eventauly is several tiles under the floor I discovered this using a custom vendor mall addon I got from I forget where lol

Back