I purchased this sys like a week ago and am having problems getting it to load up. Maybe someone has time to help me get this system going? The problem is i'm using an older ServUO repo (Land Of Archon). I realize that i'll have alot of work ahead of me but it looks to be an awesome system and i'd love to get it working (since i've alread paid for it...lol). If anyone has some xtra time here's the errors:
C#:
Errors:
 + CUSTOM/New Systems/Achievement System 1.2.1.2/AchievementSystem-master/AchievementSystem.cs:
    CS0234: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'VendorSearching' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0234: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'Khaldun' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1089: The type or namespace name 'QuestCompleteEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1320: The type or namespace name 'SkillGainEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1339: The type or namespace name 'SkillCapChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1355: The type or namespace name 'StatCapChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1435: The type or namespace name 'JoinGuildEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1494: The type or namespace name 'FameChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1499: The type or namespace name 'KarmaChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1574: The type or namespace name 'VirtueLevelChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1584: The type or namespace name 'PlayerMurderedEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1607: The type or namespace name 'CorpseLootEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1617: The type or namespace name 'AccountGoldChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1662: The type or namespace name 'SkillCheckEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1673: The type or namespace name 'RepairItemEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1681: The type or namespace name 'TameCreatureEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1700: The type or namespace name 'TeleportMovementEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + CUSTOM/New Systems/Achievement System 1.2.1.2/AchievementSystem-master/Gumps.cs:
    CS0234: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'VendorSearching' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

You seem to already have tried getting the person you paid to fix this but since you are using such an old repo they said it wasn't worth their time to fix it. I would suggest getting Juzzver to get you a price on fixing the script you bought or Voxpire.

Back