Lemke submitted a new resource:

Negative attribute removal deeds - Negative attribute removal deeds.

Hello,just releasing 2 useful deeds,cured removal deed and negative attribute removal deed,the last one remove:
*Brittle.
*Prized.
*Unwieldly.
*No repair.
*Massive.
*Antique
The cursed removal deed is not developed to be used on talismans but easy to add,just follow the code andadd the BaseTalisman.
Hope you guys find it useful!!!

Read more about this resource...

This works perfect for me.
When I try adding it to a custom loot system I get this message:
CS0246: line 60 the type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributeRemovalDeed' could not be found

I've checked the name and its exactly right, to make sure I've even copy pasted it from the NegativeAttributeRemovalDeed script itself.
The cursed deed works fine. I can't work out whats different about this one...Any hints?

//Other
typeof(CursedRemovalDeed),
typeof(HeritageSovereign),
typeof(NegativeAttributeRemovalDeed),

This is how its listed in the loot script, the 1st two items work when i comment out the negativeattributedeed....

This works perfect for me.
When I try adding it to a custom loot system I get this message:
CS0246: line 60 the type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributeRemovalDeed' could not be found

I've checked the name and its exactly right, to make sure I've even copy pasted it from the NegativeAttributeRemovalDeed script itself.
The cursed deed works fine. I can't work out whats different about this one...Any hints?

//Other
typeof(CursedRemovalDeed),
typeof(HeritageSovereign),
typeof(NegativeAttributeRemovalDeed),

This is how its listed in the loot script, the 1st two items work when i comment out the negativeattributedeed....
In top of your custom loot script,make sure it have:
C#:
using Server.Items;

Yep I Have:

using System;
using System.Reflection;
using System.IO;
using Server;
using Server.Items;

Using this loot script if it helps:
Post automatically merged:

Fixed it - the item name is actually "NegativeRemovalTarget.NegativeAttributeRemovalDeed" for some reason. I noticed when hovering over the item name in Visual Studio, I'm guessing theres a { or } missing somewhere in the negativeattributeremovaldeed script or something but I couldn't see it. Works for me now anyway!

Last edited:
Back