Hello fellows,

Just (re) started now at UO, after a long time away from RunUO. This is my first time here. I already give a try to SERVUO. It looks good.

My Question:
I have developed Nerun's Distro and have noticed many of it's stuff has been added to ServUO as default. What is good, I do not need to care about them anymore. But i want to know what was added. If you could force your memories to help me to take a general vision i would thank you.

1) All spawns has been added?

2) All decorations too? Because I have fixed some RunUO decorations, as i remember.

3) Anything else that you remember that have stayed out...

Thank you!

1. ServUO added XmlSpawner into its base functionality. That means that most of the spawning is done by xmlspawners and not premium spawners. A base set of spawn files are included in the repo now. They are in the Spawns folder.

2. ServUO uses the [createworld command to do much of the deco automatically. Most of the decoration stuff is found in .cfg files in the DATA/Decorations folder.

3. A lot of the treasure chests and rare items that you had in your distro are now also included in the repo.

Basically, your distro was a huge inspiration to get things into the current repo so that a shard owner can run a fairly robust world with out having to add any packages. I remember when I started out, it was like a rule (Download RunUO, then download Nerun's and you have a working world).

Back