Zigholtul88 submitted a new resource:

(New) Dragon Armor - Upgraded package to replace default dragon armor with new pieces (both sexes)

Originally part of my 2nd Edition Paperdoll Project, I've now finally transferred the entire armor set (for both sexes) into the classic paperdoll system for others to enjoy.

Tested out via UOFiddler and there appears to be little to no issues with any graphical errors. So have fun and let me know if you ever want me to transfer any other equipment over as I'll happily do so free of charge.

Read more about this resource...

Well glad you did, my head is spinning with ideas for this armor, I love modding the client haha :)
Shoot I must have lost track of how many times I've edited the client so far. Along with the animations, gumps, art, cliocs, maps, music, ummmm I guess almost everything at this point lol.

I've never been good with animations, too much to wrap my head around, I would love to put some things I've found over the years into the game but I'm at a loss when it comes to them. But everything else, I'll throw it all in :)

I've never been good with animations, too much to wrap my head around, I would love to put some things I've found over the years into the game but I'm at a loss when it comes to them. But everything else, I'll throw it all in :)
Honestly I'd like to find a less stressful method of doing animations at least for equipment since each file is around the 1000+ bmp mark which........ yeah definitely not worth the hassle. Especially considering the last time I actually tried to do a custom animation, I gave up and now there's no point in even bothering since there's like 2 different animation files for mindflayers. Both unofficial and one from Stygian Abyss.

Back