I was accidentally using the TC client and noticed while I was in the lowest level of Destard a new Entrance. Is EA adding a new level to Destard? I was going to put teleporters there to put my own level in but realized most wouldn't have the client to play it. Makes one wonder, what is in store?

Felucca Destard New Level.jpgI need to correct my post, the TC client had this on both trammel and felucca, but the regular client has this new entrance only in Felucca. Where it goes, I have no clue as I haven't played UO regularly since 2004 and stopped working with EA and Stratics same time. There is so much differen't now. it's like starting all over.

Was doing some testing in Green Acres when I noticed something on my map that I know wasn't there 10 years ago. Im wondering if the entrance goes to this unused dungeon I found. Anyone have any clue what it is?
new dungeon.jpg

hehe this is SA Content - Tomb of Kings leading to Stygian Abyss Dungeon! and if u advance a little bit further u will get to the place where the gargoyle Guardians on osi spawn :)

hehe this is SA Content - Tomb of Kings leading to Stygian Abyss Dungeon! and if u advance a little bit further u will get to the place where the gargoyle Guardians on osi spawn :)
That would explain some of the missing content. That dungeon isn't set up yet in servuo.

oh of course it is! do u have dowloaded the actual repo? U can get there via moongate, termur, holy city. If u use the publish54 by default

The best way to find out what this new dungeon is and where it leads to would be to make a Test Account or use a real acocunt if you or your friend has one and get onto the real Servers and head to Fel Destard and hop right in :)

If you do be sure to post what you find. Always helps :D

That would explain some of the missing content. That dungeon isn't set up yet in servuo.
Yeah I think Swoo is right, it should be setup and accessible with ServUO. Also, you can make a free 14-day trial OSI account on the official UO site if you want to see what the dungeon is.

It's there on Trammel side to but I'm not sure where it's supposed to go.

There is quite a few "new" areas of the maps I'm unfamiliar with too.

And now knowing that I present a Youtube video of the event,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video is a great demonstration of why I play on free shards. I see it as free-as-in-choice, not free-as-in-beer. I love that I have the choice to play on a shard without non-consensual PvP. Honestly if Boadsword opened a shard where non-consensual PvP were disabled, I'd probably just stick to that.

Without the element of pvp It takes a great deal of fun away from the game. My perspective only :)

Yep, many people have that perspective, and I respect that. All I want is the freedom to choose.
I agree.
I personally am a non-pvp type and prefer the challenge of the creatures and I make some pretty bad arse ones to take down and figuring out what you need to do to accomplish that :)

So if you were to set up the spawners for this entrance in fel destard what would the actual coords be?

The bit at Destard level 3 goes to around 7040 2100 0 Felucca. This is a small passage. At the end of this passage (around 7020 2050 0 Felucca) is a bridge that should teleport players to around 7150 1900 45 Felucca. This is the Dragon Turtle champion area. It should be noted that it is important to place the teleporters in such a way as to prevent players from leaving the second bridge. This would give them access to the decorative scenic portion of the area that has no content and ends with a hard line into blackness.

Sometime soon we'll be improving the teleport generation system and including these as well. I'm also about to release the improved champ spawn system which should be used to implement this champ.

Back