Hi, thank you but the fire in images 1 and 2 seems to be at a different height compared to other images.
When i try the animation the fire is jumping :p

Hi, thank you but the fire in images 1 and 2 seems to be at a different height compared to other images.
When i try the animation the fire is jumping :p
Normally the first image you don't include in the animation if its just the firepit without any fire, you start the animation on the second image for the animation and in the script the double click method is where you switch to the second image to start the animation. If that makes sense.

Oh I would suggest taking the two and edit them. take a copy of the second one erase all but the center stone of the base then take the first one copy the fire pit make sure to change allthe black to white and copy it to the second one to line it up making it transparent when you copy it over to line it up just using just the fire pit. Im old fashioned so i just use paint pretty easy to do

Thanks, i've fixed them with Photoshop.
Just wanted to report it, maybe MrRiots could publish the correct version (i assume that he has it, based on the gif in overview page)

Back