Could you add a forum where shard owners can showcase what they are working on, say videos or pictures etc.

I think it would benefit the community as well as this could work like a source for new ideas etc.

Thanks.

I can understand how Specific the "the community" forums are though. It's hard to post in any of those four categories without the threads being directed at a very precise subject.
It would be nice for a forum maybe something for the public/private community developers. So long as it didn't cause people to post in the wrong forum.
Alternatively you could post your things in the Back Room and have control over the thread :)

I wonder if adding this such forum would make the public feel more like sharing their personal shard code with the community. *one can imagine*

Marcis, if it's not too much to ask, could you post a sample "post" that you think would belong in this new forum. It will give us a concrete idea of what your imagining, as well as help us determine rather such a post could live somewhere else, or truly needs it's own home.

Sure, what I would want to do is share what I work on to hopefully attract people who would perhaps join me on the project, or just players who would suggest ideas etc.

for instance,
Entry:
Frozen Animations!

I've managed to sort out animations and mixing them:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shield Update
Got shield advancement to work

The shield update gave me an idea to add magic reflection! Thus

Something like that, obviously I would do everything under my own thread.

The shield update gave me an idea to add magic reflection! Thus
I like that idea :)

This looks like it could go under looking for players.
Add your shard and mention you are also looking for staff. This way you can center the thread around your shard and still continue to look for proper staff.
Then post info or tidbits about the shard regularly.

So a ServUO Showcase forum is basically what you want. Specifically for cool things built using ServUO? Seems valuable for promotion to me.

We use to have an area for this but it was never used :) Which I could not really understand why not.

Back