thanks guys! appreciate it very much! i would have replied last night but i was reading and toying around with Servuo and what not

im looking to pick up some common knowledge as i have not used these programs in years and i feel so lost right now could anyone point me to a good starting point? i have pandoras box the server is running its not online but in offline mode im adding stuff that is missing like aos spawners i used [help but as far as other commands off hand im confused on what some do and some are self explanitory

[helpinfo will be more useful to you than [help

You will probably want to open [admin

From there go to the Server section or WorldBuilding and do the CreateWorld thing.

If you are familiar with Pandora's Box and have it running, then you are doing better than many around here. That's a good start for deco.

Other than that, post specific questions in the appropriate forums and we can help with anything else you are having issues doing.

When you run the Server it will say "listening on such and such IP on Port 2593" That is the IP you give them, unless it is a private IP like 192.168.1.5 or something. If it's private only, then you need to set up port forwarding on your router (check Google for that one.)

Back