What client version was this added in do you know? Just so I can patch at least one of my half dozen clients to that level lol..

There are many new items-this SS only shows a few of them the very large chair says Lord Blackthorn's Throne Replica- the Easter Egg and Easter Goose move-the cats and dogs move also (cats move their tails and dogs have their stomachs which would look like they are breathing.
The shelf is really neat also-the blue ones are hued that way
NewItems.jpg

This is a dumb question, but I'm not real familiar with the Addon Generator, how do you place these addons in game?

Not a dumb question :) Just add the script in your custom folder- then when in game use your [add NewLighthouse there will be an addon you can auto place and a deed for it.
To create the items I use http://servuo.com/threads/addon-generator-by-ceo.441/ works great! Add this script in your custom folder also, it will create a folder named The Box (found when you first open the server folder) when you create an item with the addon gen the script will go into that folder named The Box, then move the script to your custom folder and restart the server.
When in game use [addongen you will then get a gump-be sure all boxes are checked then target the area you would like. There is also a test and gen button, with this you can place the item right away to test and be sure it looks correct.

There are many new items-this SS only shows a few of them the very large chair says Lord Blackthorn's Throne Replica- the Easter Egg and Easter Goose move-the cats and dogs move also (cats move their tails and dogs have their stomachs which would look like they are breathing.
The shelf is really neat also-the blue ones are hued that way
View attachment 1268

Cat´s and Dogs were published through Valentine . You had to find a statue i believe to grab a Cat\Dog per char http://stratics.com/community/threads/get-your-valentine-days-gifts.311519/#post-2356329 . They already gaved out the Easter content.

Curious if the player command script "MyHouses.cs" [Tresdni] can be altered to work with the lighthouse, but instead tell you where your ships or galleons are, I know they can also help fortify your galleons durability I believe but being able to locate player boats would be a great addition to start with.

Last edited:
Back