k pulled this from My mondains folder it has the names and stuff in it but haven't found out what their for or where they go just yet

Attachments

• mobtypes.txt
    30 KB · Views: 32
is there an extra file missing? my server can't seem to find a namespace for them
ustom/[ServUO.com]-BigAnt.cs:
CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'AlchemyHalf' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 66: The type or namespace name 'FalseHalf' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 67: The type or namespace name 'DarkAgeHalf' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Just delete the On Death method . or comment those lines out . You could use your own prizes instead .

Sorry Was From My Shard ...

file I attached was ids but they seem to be wrong for the equipment ( turn in to deco pieces :( ) and forgot to mention we are patched to 7.0.50.0 but currently workin on a few mobs that the ids do work for just need to find right ids for the armor still also Karavoc the items You have listed are another script its items somebody scripted but yea can comment it out or change drop to something You have

Back